LAN Speed Test
LAN Speed Test is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall LAN Speed Test from your systemTotusoft
. Further information on Totusoft can be found here
. Click on http://www.totusoft.com/
to get more data about LAN Speed Test on Totusoft's website. LAN Speed Test is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LAN Speed Test directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\LAN Speed Test\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove LAN Speed Test. The program's main executable file is called LAN_SpeedTest.exe and it has a size of 182.57 KB (186952 bytes).
The executables below are part of LAN Speed Test. They occupy about 881.06 KB (902205
bytes) on disk.
- LAN_SpeedTest.exe (182.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
The current web page applies to LAN Speed Test version 3.4
only. You can find below info on other releases of LAN Speed Test:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove LAN Speed Test.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall LAN Speed Test:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\LAN Speed Test
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Totusoft\LAN Speed Test
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Totusoft\LAN Speed Test\LST_Settings.ini
LAN Speed Test is a program released by Totusoft. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase LAN Speed Test is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase LAN Speed Test from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LAN Speed Test or simply click the Search field and type in "LAN Speed Test". If it is installed on your PC the LAN Speed Test application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click LAN Speed Test in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding LAN Speed Test, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LAN Speed Test:
- The publisher is: http://www.totusoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LAN Speed Test\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove LAN Speed Test.
8. After removing LAN Speed Test, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong LAN Speed Test that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LAN Speed Test with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LAN Speed Test by Totusoft from your PC, nor are we saying that LAN Speed Test by Totusoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LAN Speed Test supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:07:26.887