LAN Speed Test
LAN Speed Test is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall LAN Speed Test from your computerTotusoft
. Further information on Totusoft can be found here
. Click on http://www.totusoft.com/
to get more data about LAN Speed Test on Totusoft's website. LAN Speed Test is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LAN Speed Test directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\LAN Speed Test\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove LAN Speed Test. The program's main executable file is called LAN_SpeedTest.exe and it has a size of 182.57 KB (186952 bytes).
The executables below are part of LAN Speed Test. They occupy about 881.06 KB (902205
bytes) on disk.
- LAN_SpeedTest.exe (182.57 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
The current web page applies to LAN Speed Test version 3.4
only. You can find below info on other releases of LAN Speed Test:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove LAN Speed Test.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
LAN Speed Test is a program marketed by the software company Totusoft. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove LAN Speed Test is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove LAN Speed Test from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LAN Speed Test or simply activate the Search field and type in "LAN Speed Test". If it is installed on your PC the LAN Speed Test app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click LAN Speed Test in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about LAN Speed Test, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LAN Speed Test:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.totusoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LAN Speed Test\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall LAN Speed Test.
8. After uninstalling LAN Speed Test, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of LAN Speed Test which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing LAN Speed Test using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove LAN Speed Test by Totusoft from your PC, we are not saying that LAN Speed Test by Totusoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LAN Speed Test in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:07:26.887