LAN Search Pro 9.1
This web page contains complete information on how to remove LAN Search Pro 9.1 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall LAN Search Pro 9.1 from your systemSoftperfect Research
. More data about Softperfect Research can be found here
. Please open http://www.softperfect.com
if you want to read more on LAN Search Pro 9.1 on Softperfect Research's web page. LAN Search Pro 9.1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\LAN Search Pro directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for LAN Search Pro 9.1 is C:\Program Files\LAN Search Pro\unins000.exe. lansearch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.33 MB (3491328 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in LAN Search Pro 9.1. They take 4.45 MB (4666307
bytes) on disk.
- lansearch.exe (3.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This data is about LAN Search Pro 9.1 version 9.1
LAN Search Pro 9.1 is an application by Softperfect Research. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall LAN Search Pro 9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase LAN Search Pro 9.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LAN Search Pro 9.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "LAN Search Pro 9.1". If it is installed on your PC the LAN Search Pro 9.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click LAN Search Pro 9.1 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding LAN Search Pro 9.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LAN Search Pro 9.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.softperfect.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LAN Search Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LAN Search Pro 9.1.
8. After removing LAN Search Pro 9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of LAN Search Pro 9.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LAN Search Pro 9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove LAN Search Pro 9.1 by Softperfect Research from your PC, we are not saying that LAN Search Pro 9.1 by Softperfect Research is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove LAN Search Pro 9.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 18:58:27.350