LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows)
LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows) is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lame For Audacity directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lame For Audacity\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows). How to uninstall LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows) from your PC
LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.14 MB (1190686
bytes) on disk.
- lame.exe (464.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows) version 3.99.3
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Frequently, people choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows) or simply click the Search field and type in "LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows)". If it is installed on your PC the LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows) in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows).
8. After uninstalling LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling LAME v3.99.3 (for Windows) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130