This page is about L2S IMO for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall L2S IMO from your PCLive2Support Inc
. More info about Live2Support Inc can be seen here
. More details about L2S IMO can be seen at http://www.Live2Support.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Live2SupportMessenger folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling L2S IMO is C:\Program Files\Live2SupportMessenger\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 19.88 MB (20840960 bytes) on disk and is named l2s_messenger.exe.
L2S IMO contains of the executables below. They occupy 19.94 MB (20912123
bytes) on disk.
- l2s_messenger.exe (19.88 MB)
- uninstall.exe (69.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 02.00.00.00
of L2S IMO.
L2S IMO is an application offered by the software company Live2Support Inc. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK action to remove L2S IMO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall L2S IMO from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find L2S IMO or simply activate the Search feature and type in "L2S IMO". The L2S IMO application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click L2S IMO in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about L2S IMO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for L2S IMO:
- The software company is: http://www.Live2Support.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Live2SupportMessenger\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove L2S IMO.
8. After uninstalling L2S IMO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong L2S IMO that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing L2S IMO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall L2S IMO by Live2Support Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that L2S IMO by Live2Support Inc is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall L2S IMO supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-22 04:12:13.223