L'Onirium du Dr Magnus
L'Onirium du Dr Magnus is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall L'Onirium du Dr Magnus from your systemAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. More information on Alawar Entertainment Inc. can be seen here
. L'Onirium du Dr Magnus is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar.fr\The Dreamatorium of Dr Magnus folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for L'Onirium du Dr Magnus is C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar.fr\The Dreamatorium of Dr Magnus\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.02 MB (2120568 bytes) on disk and is titled Game.exe.
L'Onirium du Dr Magnus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.63 MB (12195825
bytes) on disk.
- Game.exe (2.02 MB)
- Game.wrp.exe (9.24 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (372.26 KB)
The current web page applies to L'Onirium du Dr Magnus version 184.108.40.206
L'Onirium du Dr Magnus is an application by Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase L'Onirium du Dr Magnus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall L'Onirium du Dr Magnus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate L'Onirium du Dr Magnus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "L'Onirium du Dr Magnus". If it exists on your system the L'Onirium du Dr Magnus app will be found automatically. After you select L'Onirium du Dr Magnus in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about L'Onirium du Dr Magnus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove L'Onirium du Dr Magnus.
8. After uninstalling L'Onirium du Dr Magnus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of L'Onirium du Dr Magnus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling L'Onirium du Dr Magnus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove L'Onirium du Dr Magnus by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that L'Onirium du Dr Magnus by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove L'Onirium du Dr Magnus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 16:13:00.740