L-ACOUSTICS Network Manager
L-ACOUSTICS Network Manager is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall L-ACOUSTICS Network Manager from your PCL-ACOUSTICS
. Check out here
for more information on L-ACOUSTICS. Click on http://www.l-acoustics.com
to get more info about L-ACOUSTICS Network Manager on L-ACOUSTICS's website. The application is often installed in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\L-ACOUSTICS\LA Network Manager 2.3" folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall L-ACOUSTICS Network Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\L-ACOUSTICS\LA Network Manager 2.3\uninstall.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. L-ACOUSTICS Network Manager's primary file takes around 5.58 MB (5856024 bytes) and its name is LA Network Manager 2.3.exe.
The executables below are part of L-ACOUSTICS Network Manager. They take an average of 8.75 MB (9176577
bytes) on disk.
- LA Network Manager 2.3.exe (5.58 MB)
- uninstall.exe (331.92 KB)
- Load Sensor Calibration Tool.exe (2.84 MB)
The current page applies to L-ACOUSTICS Network Manager version 184.108.40.206
alone. For other L-ACOUSTICS Network Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
L-ACOUSTICS Network Manager is an application marketed by L-ACOUSTICS. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove L-ACOUSTICS Network Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase L-ACOUSTICS Network Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate L-ACOUSTICS Network Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "L-ACOUSTICS Network Manager". If it is installed on your PC the L-ACOUSTICS Network Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select L-ACOUSTICS Network Manager in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding L-ACOUSTICS Network Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for L-ACOUSTICS Network Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.l-acoustics.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\L-ACOUSTICS\LA Network Manager 2.3\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove L-ACOUSTICS Network Manager.
8. After removing L-ACOUSTICS Network Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of L-ACOUSTICS Network Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling L-ACOUSTICS Network Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove L-ACOUSTICS Network Manager by L-ACOUSTICS from your computer, nor are we saying that L-ACOUSTICS Network Manager by L-ACOUSTICS is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove L-ACOUSTICS Network Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-09 14:46:49.810