Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2
Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2 from your computerRene-Gilles Deberdt
. More information on Rene-Gilles Deberdt can be found here
. Please open http://kyodai.com/
if you want to read more on Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2 on Rene-Gilles Deberdt's page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kyodai Mahjongg 2006\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. kmj.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 439.00 KB (449536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2. They occupy 1.07 MB (1127178
bytes) on disk.
- kmj.exe (439.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (661.76 KB)
The current web page applies to Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2 version 20061.2
Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2 is a program marketed by Rene-Gilles Deberdt. Some people try to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2". The Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2:
- The publisher is: http://kyodai.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kyodai Mahjongg 2006\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2.
8. After uninstalling Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2 by Rene-Gilles Deberdt from your PC, nor are we saying that Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2 by Rene-Gilles Deberdt is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 15:29:32.310