This page contains detailed information on how to remove Kurdish Keyboard for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Kurdish Keyboard from your PCZrebar.Online
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Zrebar.Online. More details about Kurdish Keyboard can be seen at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Usually the Kurdish Keyboard application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zrebar Kurdish Keyboard folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Zrebar Kurdish Keyboard\un_Kurdish Language Installer_16890.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Kurdish Keyboard. un_Kurdish Language Installer_16890.exe is the Kurdish Keyboard's main executable file and it occupies close to 476.64 KB (488080 bytes) on disk.
Kurdish Keyboard is composed of the following executables which occupy 616.14 KB (630928
bytes) on disk:
- un_Kurdish Language Installer_16890.exe (476.64 KB)
- setup.exe (139.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Kurdish Keyboard.
Kurdish Keyboard is an application offered by Zrebar.Online. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Kurdish Keyboard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Kurdish Keyboard from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Kurdish Keyboard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kurdish Keyboard". If it is installed on your PC the Kurdish Keyboard app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Kurdish Keyboard in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Kurdish Keyboard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kurdish Keyboard:
- The web site of the program is: email@example.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zrebar Kurdish Keyboard\un_Kurdish Language Installer_16890.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kurdish Keyboard.
8. After removing Kurdish Keyboard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kurdish Keyboard that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kurdish Keyboard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Kurdish Keyboard by Zrebar.Online from your computer, nor are we saying that Kurdish Keyboard by Zrebar.Online is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kurdish Keyboard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-04 08:02:37.557