This page is about Kungfu Master for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Kungfu Master from your computerGame-Owl.com
. More information on Game-Owl.com can be seen here
. More information about the program Kungfu Master can be seen at http://game-owl.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kungfu Master folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Kungfu Master by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kungfu Master\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Kungfu Master\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. kfm.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 261.34 KB (267608 bytes) on disk.
Kungfu Master is comprised of the following executables which take 828.84 KB (848728
bytes) on disk:
- kfm.exe (261.34 KB)
- uninstall.exe (567.50 KB)
Kungfu Master is a program released by the software company Game-Owl.com. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Kungfu Master is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Kungfu Master from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Kungfu Master or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kungfu Master". If it exists on your system the Kungfu Master program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Kungfu Master in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Kungfu Master, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Kungfu Master:
- The publisher is: http://game-owl.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kungfu Master\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Kungfu Master\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kungfu Master.
8. After removing Kungfu Master, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Kungfu Master that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kungfu Master using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Kungfu Master by Game-Owl.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Kungfu Master by Game-Owl.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kungfu Master in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 18:08:07.560