Kudos is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Kudos from your computerZero G Games
. Go over here
for more info on Zero G Games. More data about the program Kudos can be seen at http://www.arcadetown.com
. Kudos is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kudos_at folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Kudos's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kudos_at\unins001.exe". Kudos.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.60 MB (1675264 bytes) on disk.
Kudos installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.24 MB (2349338
bytes) on disk.
- Kudos.exe (1.60 MB)
- unins001.exe (658.28 KB)
Kudos is a program marketed by the software company Zero G Games. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Kudos is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Kudos from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Kudos or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kudos". If it exists on your system the Kudos application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Kudos in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Kudos, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kudos:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.arcadetown.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kudos_at\unins001.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Kudos.
8. After removing Kudos, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Kudos that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kudos using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kudos by Zero G Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Kudos by Zero G Games is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kudos supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 17:50:15.787