This page is about Kryptex 4.7.4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Kryptex 4.7.4 from your computerKryptex
. You can read more on Kryptex or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\kryptex-app directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Kryptex 4.7.4 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\kryptex-app\Uninstall Kryptex.exe. Kryptex.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 95.36 MB (99988224 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Kryptex 4.7.4. They occupy about 96.77 MB (101465648
bytes) on disk.
- Kryptex.exe (95.36 MB)
- Uninstall Kryptex.exe (181.30 KB)
- elevate.exe (120.75 KB)
- 7za.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.7.4
of Kryptex 4.7.4.
Kryptex 4.7.4 is a program offered by Kryptex. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Kryptex 4.7.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Kryptex 4.7.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Kryptex 4.7.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kryptex 4.7.4". The Kryptex 4.7.4 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Kryptex 4.7.4 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Kryptex 4.7.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kryptex 4.7.4.
8. After uninstalling Kryptex 4.7.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Kryptex 4.7.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kryptex 4.7.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Kryptex 4.7.4 by Kryptex from your computer, we are not saying that Kryptex 4.7.4 by Kryptex is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kryptex 4.7.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 18:13:35.230