This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Kryptex 4.11.1 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Kryptex 4.11.1 from your PCKryptex
. Further information on Kryptex can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\kryptex-app directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Kryptex 4.11.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\kryptex-app\Uninstall Kryptex.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Kryptex.exe and occupies 95.36 MB (99988240 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Kryptex 4.11.1. They take about 97.84 MB (102588296
bytes) on disk.
- Kryptex.exe (95.36 MB)
- Uninstall Kryptex.exe (181.32 KB)
- elevate.exe (120.77 KB)
- 7za.exe (1.11 MB)
- adlinfo.exe (1.07 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.11.1
of Kryptex 4.11.1.
Kryptex 4.11.1 is a program offered by the software company Kryptex. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall Kryptex 4.11.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Kryptex 4.11.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Kryptex 4.11.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Kryptex 4.11.1". If it exists on your system the Kryptex 4.11.1 application will be found automatically. When you click Kryptex 4.11.1 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Kryptex 4.11.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kryptex 4.11.1.
8. After removing Kryptex 4.11.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Kryptex 4.11.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kryptex 4.11.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Kryptex 4.11.1 by Kryptex from your PC, we are not saying that Kryptex 4.11.1 by Kryptex is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kryptex 4.11.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 06:58:10.710