Krento 2.0 x32
Krento 2.0 x32 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Krento 2.0 x32 from your computerSerhiy Perevoznyk
. More information on Serhiy Perevoznyk can be found here
. You can get more details about Krento 2.0 x32 at http://www.krento.net
. Usually the Krento 2.0 x32 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Krento directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Krento 2.0 x32 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Krento\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Krento 2.0 x32's primary file takes around 188.00 KB (192512 bytes) and its name is Krento.exe.
Krento 2.0 x32 is composed of the following executables which take 1.88 MB (1973086
bytes) on disk:
- DLauncher.exe (603.00 KB)
- Krento.exe (188.00 KB)
- KrentoCommander.exe (438.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.84 KB)
The current web page applies to Krento 2.0 x32 version 2.0
Krento 2.0 x32 is an application marketed by Serhiy Perevoznyk. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase Krento 2.0 x32 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Krento 2.0 x32 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Krento 2.0 x32 or simply click the Search field and type in "Krento 2.0 x32". If it exists on your system the Krento 2.0 x32 app will be found automatically. When you select Krento 2.0 x32 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Krento 2.0 x32, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Krento 2.0 x32:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.krento.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Krento\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Krento 2.0 x32.
8. After removing Krento 2.0 x32, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Krento 2.0 x32 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Krento 2.0 x32 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Krento 2.0 x32 by Serhiy Perevoznyk from your computer, nor are we saying that Krento 2.0 x32 by Serhiy Perevoznyk is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Krento 2.0 x32 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 08:32:11.430