Kortek 22.214.171.124 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Kortek 126.96.36.199 from your computerDaouTech, Inc.
. You can read more on DaouTech, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Kortek 188.8.131.52 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kortek folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Kortek 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kortek\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.78 MB (3964128 bytes) on disk and is named Kortek.exe.
The executable files below are part of Kortek 220.127.116.11. They take an average of 3.98 MB (4173198
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (6.00 KB)
- GOUpdate.exe (81.22 KB)
- Kortek.exe (3.78 MB)
- SecuCertToolGate.exe (16.22 KB)
- SnippingToolGate.exe (14.72 KB)
- uninst.exe (86.01 KB)
The current web page applies to Kortek 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Kortek 126.96.36.199 is an application offered by the software company DaouTech, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Kortek 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Kortek 184.108.40.206 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Kortek 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kortek 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the Kortek 22.214.171.124 app will be found automatically. After you click Kortek 126.96.36.199 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Kortek 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kortek 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing Kortek 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Kortek 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kortek 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Kortek 126.96.36.199 by DaouTech, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Kortek 188.8.131.52 by DaouTech, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Kortek 184.108.40.206 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 03:12:51.493