Korrigomz version 1.0
This page is about Korrigomz version 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Korrigomz version 1.0 from your computerTES
. More information about TES can be read here
. Click on http://crdp.ac-rennes.fr/tes/site/
to get more information about Korrigomz version 1.0 on TES's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Korrigomz directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Korrigomz\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Korrigomz version 1.0. korrigomz.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 39.54 MB (41459200 bytes) on disk.
Korrigomz version 1.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 40.55 MB (42523447
bytes) on disk:
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- korrigomz.exe (39.54 MB)
- unins000.exe (753.97 KB)
This info is about Korrigomz version 1.0 version 1.0
Korrigomz version 1.0 is an application by the software company TES. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Korrigomz version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Korrigomz version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Korrigomz version 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Korrigomz version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Korrigomz version 1.0 app will be found automatically. After you select Korrigomz version 1.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Korrigomz version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Korrigomz version 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://crdp.ac-rennes.fr/tes/site/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Korrigomz\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Korrigomz version 1.0.
8. After removing Korrigomz version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Korrigomz version 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Korrigomz version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Korrigomz version 1.0 by TES from your PC, nor are we saying that Korrigomz version 1.0 by TES is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Korrigomz version 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-28 22:17:00.850