This info is about KoolWire for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall KoolWire from your systemBestWebSharing LLC
. Additional info about BestWebSharing LLC can be read here
. Please follow http://www.BestWebSharing.com/
if you want to read more on KoolWire on BestWebSharing LLC's web page. KoolWire is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\KoolWire directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\KoolWire\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove KoolWire. KoolWire.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 417.00 KB (427008 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of KoolWire. They occupy about 805.24 KB (824570
bytes) on disk.
- KoolWire.exe (417.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (61.24 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of KoolWire. For other KoolWire versions please click below:
KoolWire is a program marketed by BestWebSharing LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall KoolWire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove KoolWire from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate KoolWire or simply click the Search field and type in "KoolWire". The KoolWire application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select KoolWire in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about KoolWire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KoolWire:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.BestWebSharing.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\KoolWire\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove KoolWire.
8. After uninstalling KoolWire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of KoolWire that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KoolWire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall KoolWire by BestWebSharing LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that KoolWire by BestWebSharing LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KoolWire supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 16:36:47.577