Kool Updater 5
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Kool Updater 5 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Kool Updater 5 from your PCLe Ngoc Khoa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
. More data about Le Ngoc Khoa (email@example.com) can be found here
. You can read more about related to Kool Updater 5 at http://www.kooldic.com
. Kool Updater 5 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kool directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Kool Updater 5's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kool\unins001.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.46 MB (3623936 bytes) on disk and is titled Kool.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Kool Updater 5. They take 8.99 MB (9426102
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- KooH.exe (775.38 KB)
- Kool.exe (3.46 MB)
- KooS.exe (231.81 KB)
- koou.exe (2.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.15 MB)
This page is about Kool Updater 5 version 5.0.12
Kool Updater 5 is a program released by the software company Le Ngoc Khoa (firstname.lastname@example.org). Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Kool Updater 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Kool Updater 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Kool Updater 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kool Updater 5". If it exists on your system the Kool Updater 5 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Kool Updater 5 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Kool Updater 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kool Updater 5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kooldic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kool\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kool Updater 5.
8. After removing Kool Updater 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kool Updater 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kool Updater 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Kool Updater 5 by Le Ngoc Khoa (email@example.com) from your PC, nor are we saying that Kool Updater 5 by Le Ngoc Khoa (firstname.lastname@example.org) is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kool Updater 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-31 18:11:34.763