Kool Dictionary 2010
This web page is about Kool Dictionary 2010 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Kool Dictionary 2010 from your computerLeo Technology Solution
. Go over here
where you can read more on Leo Technology Solution. Further information about Kool Dictionary 2010 can be seen at http://www.kooldic.com
. Kool Dictionary 2010 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Kool folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Kool\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Kool Dictionary 2010. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.93 MB (3074560 bytes) on disk and is titled Kool.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Kool Dictionary 2010. They occupy 4.54 MB (4760461
bytes) on disk.
- KooH.exe (245.14 KB)
- Kool.exe (2.93 MB)
- KooS.exe (231.81 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Kool Dictionary 2010 version 2.0.10
Kool Dictionary 2010 is a program released by Leo Technology Solution. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Kool Dictionary 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Kool Dictionary 2010 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Kool Dictionary 2010 or simply click the Search field and type in "Kool Dictionary 2010". The Kool Dictionary 2010 program will be found very quickly. When you click Kool Dictionary 2010 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Kool Dictionary 2010, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kool Dictionary 2010:
- The publisher is: http://www.kooldic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Kool\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kool Dictionary 2010.
8. After removing Kool Dictionary 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Kool Dictionary 2010 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kool Dictionary 2010 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Kool Dictionary 2010 by Leo Technology Solution from your computer, nor are we saying that Kool Dictionary 2010 by Leo Technology Solution is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kool Dictionary 2010 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-05 14:53:51.950