You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Konfig 4.27.396 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Konfig 4.27.396 from your computerLinn
. Open here
for more details on Linn. Usually the Konfig 4.27.396 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Linn\Konfig directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Konfig 4.27.396's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Linn\Konfig\Uninstall.exe. Konfig.exe is the Konfig 4.27.396's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.27 MB (1331920 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Konfig 4.27.396. They take about 1.82 MB (1911569
bytes) on disk.
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (12.70 KB)
- FacDef.exe (11.70 KB)
- Konfig.exe (1.27 MB)
- Reprog.exe (13.20 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (528.45 KB)
This info is about Konfig 4.27.396 version 4.27.396
Konfig 4.27.396 is a program marketed by the software company Linn. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Konfig 4.27.396 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Konfig 4.27.396 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Konfig 4.27.396 or simply click the Search field and type in "Konfig 4.27.396". If it exists on your system the Konfig 4.27.396 application will be found very quickly. When you click Konfig 4.27.396 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Konfig 4.27.396, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Konfig 4.27.396.
8. After removing Konfig 4.27.396, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Konfig 4.27.396 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Konfig 4.27.396 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Konfig 4.27.396 by Linn from your PC, nor are we saying that Konfig 4.27.396 by Linn is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Konfig 4.27.396 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-09 00:04:26.493