Kompressor is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Kompressor from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. More data about Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to uninstall Kompressor. The application's main executable file is called SelfService.exe and its approximative size is 4.60 MB (4818456 bytes).
Kompressor contains of the executables below. They take 5.14 MB (5392992
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (309.52 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.60 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (133.52 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (118.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Kompressor is a program offered by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Kompressor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Kompressor from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Kompressor or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kompressor". If it exists on your system the Kompressor program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Kompressor in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Kompressor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Kompressor.
8. After removing Kompressor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Kompressor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kompressor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Kompressor by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Kompressor by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kompressor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 08:46:59.567