You can find below details on how to uninstall Kominek3D for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Kominek3D from your PCGlobdan Studio Daniel Poloczek
. Further information on Globdan Studio Daniel Poloczek can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.globdan.pl
if you want to read more on Kominek3D on Globdan Studio Daniel Poloczek's web page. Usually the Kominek3D program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kominek3D directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Kominek3D is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kominek3D\Uninst1.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 44.13 MB (46273838 bytes) on disk and is named Kominek3D.exe.
Kominek3D is composed of the following executables which take 48.41 MB (50765110
bytes) on disk:
- Kominek3D.exe (44.13 MB)
- nwsnapshot.exe (4.00 MB)
- Uninst1.exe (144.00 KB)
This data is about Kominek3D version 1.1.20
Kominek3D is an application marketed by Globdan Studio Daniel Poloczek. Some people want to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Kominek3D is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Kominek3D from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Kominek3D or simply click the Search field and type in "Kominek3D". If it exists on your system the Kominek3D program will be found automatically. When you select Kominek3D in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Kominek3D, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kominek3D:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.globdan.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kominek3D\Uninst1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Kominek3D.
8. After removing Kominek3D, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Kominek3D which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kominek3D using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Kominek3D by Globdan Studio Daniel Poloczek from your computer, nor are we saying that Kominek3D by Globdan Studio Daniel Poloczek is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kominek3D supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 08:38:35.340