Kolor KolorEyes 1.3
Kolor KolorEyes 1.3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Kolor KolorEyes 1.3 from your systemKolor
. You can find out more on Kolor or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Kolor KolorEyes 1.3 at http://www.kolor.com/
. Kolor KolorEyes 1.3 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Kolor\KolorEyes 1.3 directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Kolor\KolorEyes 1.3\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Kolor KolorEyes 1.3. The application's main executable file is titled KolorEyes_x64.exe and its approximative size is 2.41 MB (2526536 bytes).
The executables below are part of Kolor KolorEyes 1.3. They take an average of 4.22 MB (4420632
bytes) on disk.
- KCrashReporter_x64.exe (1.49 MB)
- KolorEyes_x64.exe (2.41 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (326.38 KB)
The current page applies to Kolor KolorEyes 1.3 version 1.3.2
Kolor KolorEyes 1.3 is an application released by the software company Kolor. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Kolor KolorEyes 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Kolor KolorEyes 1.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Kolor KolorEyes 1.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kolor KolorEyes 1.3". The Kolor KolorEyes 1.3 program will be found automatically. After you select Kolor KolorEyes 1.3 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Kolor KolorEyes 1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Kolor KolorEyes 1.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kolor.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Kolor\KolorEyes 1.3\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Kolor KolorEyes 1.3.
8. After uninstalling Kolor KolorEyes 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Kolor KolorEyes 1.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kolor KolorEyes 1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Kolor KolorEyes 1.3 by Kolor from your PC, we are not saying that Kolor KolorEyes 1.3 by Kolor is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kolor KolorEyes 1.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-20 19:37:13.260