You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Kollus Player for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Kollus Player from your systemCatenoid Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Catenoid Inc.. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Kollus Player2 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Kollus Player is C:\Program Files\Kollus Player2\UninstallKollusPlayer.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled UninstallKollusPlayer.exe and its approximative size is 69.88 KB (71556 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Kollus Player. They take about 3.97 MB (4162244
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashSender1402.exe (920.50 KB)
- KollusReset.exe (66.55 KB)
- UninstallKollusPlayer.exe (69.88 KB)
- PscMng.exe (231.71 KB)
- TDepend64up.exe (502.20 KB)
- TDependup.exe (419.70 KB)
- TFMng.exe (303.56 KB)
- TFMng64.exe (415.56 KB)
- TsBService.exe (179.56 KB)
- TsMng.exe (235.71 KB)
- TUCtlBSystem.exe (362.56 KB)
- TUCtlMng.exe (357.20 KB)
This data is about Kollus Player version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other Kollus Player versions:
...click to view all...
Kollus Player is an application marketed by the software company Catenoid Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Kollus Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Kollus Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Kollus Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kollus Player". If it is installed on your PC the Kollus Player program will be found very quickly. When you select Kollus Player in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Kollus Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kollus Player.
8. After removing Kollus Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Kollus Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kollus Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Kollus Player by Catenoid Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Kollus Player by Catenoid Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kollus Player supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 23:16:39.020