This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Kodon for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Kodon from your PCTenk Labs
. Additional info about Tenk Labs can be read here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kodon folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Kodon. kodon.exe is the Kodon's primary executable file and it takes approximately 19.67 MB (20625408 bytes) on disk.
Kodon installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 19.67 MB (20625408
bytes) on disk.
Kodon is an application released by the software company Tenk Labs. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Kodon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Kodon from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Kodon or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kodon". The Kodon app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Kodon in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Kodon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Kodon.
8. After removing Kodon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Kodon which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kodon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Kodon by Tenk Labs from your PC, nor are we saying that Kodon by Tenk Labs is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kodon in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 07:37:51.907