This web page is about Kobo for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Kobo from your systemRakuten Kobo Inc.
. Further information on Rakuten Kobo Inc. can be seen here
. Kobo is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kobo directory, depending on the user's choice. Kobo's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kobo\uninstall.exe. Kobo.exe is the Kobo's primary executable file and it occupies about 2.13 MB (2234256 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Kobo. They occupy an average of 8.45 MB (8859697
bytes) on disk.
- Kobo.exe (2.13 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (69.20 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.10.9694
of Kobo. For other Kobo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Kobo is an application offered by Rakuten Kobo Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Kobo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Kobo from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Kobo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kobo". If it exists on your system the Kobo application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Kobo in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Kobo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kobo.
8. After uninstalling Kobo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Kobo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kobo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Kobo by Rakuten Kobo Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Kobo by Rakuten Kobo Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Kobo supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 16:51:47.073