This web page is about Kobo for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Kobo from your systemRakuten Kobo Inc.
. Further information on Rakuten Kobo Inc. can be seen here
. Kobo is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kobo directory, depending on the user's choice. Kobo's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kobo\uninstall.exe. Kobo.exe is the Kobo's primary executable file and it occupies about 2.13 MB (2234256 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Kobo. They occupy an average of 8.45 MB (8859697
bytes) on disk.
- Kobo.exe (2.13 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (69.20 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.10.9694
of Kobo. For other Kobo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Kobo is an application offered by Rakuten Kobo Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Kobo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Kobo from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Kobo or simply click the Search field and type in "Kobo". If it exists on your system the Kobo app will be found very quickly. When you click Kobo in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Kobo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kobo.
8. After uninstalling Kobo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Kobo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kobo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Kobo by Rakuten Kobo Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Kobo by Rakuten Kobo Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Kobo supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 16:51:47.073