You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Koala 1.0 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Koala 1.0 from your PCAnubex
. More information about Anubex can be seen here
. You can get more details about Koala 1.0 at http://www.anubex.com
. Usually the Koala 1.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Koala folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Koala 1.0's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Koala\unins000.exe". Koala 1.0's primary file takes about 24.09 KB (24672 bytes) and its name is javaw.exe.
The executables below are part of Koala 1.0. They take about 1.26 MB (1322150
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (69.91 KB)
- javaws-1_0_1_02-win-int.exe (712.08 KB)
- java.exe (24.09 KB)
- javaw.exe (24.09 KB)
- jinstall.exe (272.11 KB)
- keytool.exe (28.12 KB)
- orbd.exe (28.13 KB)
- policytool.exe (28.12 KB)
- rmid.exe (28.11 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (28.12 KB)
- servertool.exe (24.15 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (24.14 KB)
This web page is about Koala 1.0 version 1.0
Koala 1.0 is an application released by the software company Anubex. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove Koala 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Koala 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Koala 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Koala 1.0". The Koala 1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Koala 1.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Koala 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Koala 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.anubex.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Koala\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Koala 1.0.
8. After removing Koala 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Koala 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Koala 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Koala 1.0 by Anubex from your PC, nor are we saying that Koala 1.0 by Anubex is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Koala 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 08:22:45.273