Knights of Honor
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Knights of Honor for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Knights of Honor from your computerGamersGate
. Open here
for more info on GamersGate. Detailed information about Knights of Honor can be found at http://www.gamersgate.com/
. Knights of Honor is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Knights of Honor directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Knights of Honor is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Knights of Honor\unins000.exe". KoH.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.37 MB (5630464 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Knights of Honor. They take 6.02 MB (6312730
bytes) on disk.
- KoH.exe (5.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (666.28 KB)
Knights of Honor is an application released by GamersGate. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Knights of Honor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Knights of Honor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Knights of Honor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Knights of Honor". If it exists on your system the Knights of Honor app will be found very quickly. After you select Knights of Honor in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Knights of Honor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Knights of Honor:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamersgate.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Knights of Honor\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Knights of Honor.
8. After removing Knights of Honor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Knights of Honor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Knights of Honor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Knights of Honor by GamersGate from your PC, we are not saying that Knights of Honor by GamersGate is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Knights of Honor supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 07:11:12.920