Knights of Honor
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Knights of Honor for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Knights of Honor from your systemUS - ACTION, s.r.o.
. You can read more on US - ACTION, s.r.o. or check for application updates here
. More data about the software Knights of Honor can be found at http://www.knights-of-honor.net/
. Knights of Honor is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Knights of Honor folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Knights of Honor is C:\Program Files\Knights of Honor\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 6.66 MB (6981120 bytes) on disk and is labeled KoH.exe.
The executables below are part of Knights of Honor. They occupy an average of 7.30 MB (7658067
bytes) on disk.
- KoH.exe (6.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (661.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Knights of Honor.
Knights of Honor is a program offered by the software company US - ACTION, s.r.o.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase Knights of Honor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Knights of Honor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Knights of Honor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Knights of Honor". If it exists on your system the Knights of Honor program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Knights of Honor in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Knights of Honor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Knights of Honor:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.knights-of-honor.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Knights of Honor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Knights of Honor.
8. After removing Knights of Honor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Knights of Honor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Knights of Honor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Knights of Honor by US - ACTION, s.r.o. from your computer, we are not saying that Knights of Honor by US - ACTION, s.r.o. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Knights of Honor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-01 16:46:31.520