Knights and Merchants
This page is about Knights and Merchants for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Knights and Merchants from your systemR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. More information on R.G. Mechanics, spider91 can be found here
. More details about Knights and Merchants can be seen at http://tapochek.net/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Knights and Merchants directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Knights and Merchants\Uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Knights and Merchants. The program's main executable file is called unins000.exe and it has a size of 904.02 KB (925718 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Knights and Merchants. They take about 904.02 KB (925718
bytes) on disk.
Knights and Merchants is an application by the software company R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Knights and Merchants is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Knights and Merchants with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Knights and Merchants or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Knights and Merchants". If it is installed on your PC the Knights and Merchants app will be found very quickly. After you select Knights and Merchants in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Knights and Merchants, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Knights and Merchants:
- The web site of the application is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Knights and Merchants\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Knights and Merchants.
8. After uninstalling Knights and Merchants, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Knights and Merchants that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Knights and Merchants using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Knights and Merchants by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your computer, we are not saying that Knights and Merchants by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Knights and Merchants in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-13 20:38:18.013