You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Knight Solitaire for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Knight Solitaire from your system8floor
. Open here
for more details on 8floor. Click on http://www.iwin.com/games/knight-solitaire
to get more info about Knight Solitaire on 8floor's website. Knight Solitaire is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Knight Solitaire folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Knight Solitaire is C:\Program Files\Knight Solitaire\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.82 MB (1906352 bytes) on disk and is titled Knight Solitaire.exe.
The following executables are contained in Knight Solitaire. They occupy 5.45 MB (5717168
bytes) on disk.
- Knight Solitaire.exe (1.82 MB)
- uninstall.exe (3.63 MB)
The current web page applies to Knight Solitaire version 1.0
Knight Solitaire is an application marketed by 8floor. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Knight Solitaire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Knight Solitaire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Knight Solitaire or simply click the Search field and type in "Knight Solitaire". If it is installed on your PC the Knight Solitaire app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Knight Solitaire in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Knight Solitaire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Knight Solitaire:
- The software company is: http://www.iwin.com/games/knight-solitaire
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Knight Solitaire\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Knight Solitaire.
8. After removing Knight Solitaire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Knight Solitaire which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Knight Solitaire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Knight Solitaire by 8floor from your PC, we are not saying that Knight Solitaire by 8floor is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Knight Solitaire in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-29 21:32:50.767