Klever PumpKIN 2.7.1
Klever PumpKIN 2.7.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Klever PumpKIN 2.7.1 from your computerKlever Group
. More data about Klever Group can be seen here
. You can read more about on Klever PumpKIN 2.7.1 at http://www.klever.net/
. Klever PumpKIN 2.7.1 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Klever\Nothings directory, depending on the user's choice. Klever PumpKIN 2.7.1's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32 setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection Uninstall 132 C:\Program Files\Klever\Nothings\PumpKIN.INF. PumpKIN.exe is the Klever PumpKIN 2.7.1's main executable file and it takes around 145.50 KB (148992 bytes) on disk.
Klever PumpKIN 2.7.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 145.50 KB (148992
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Klever PumpKIN 2.7.1 version 2.7.1
Klever PumpKIN 2.7.1 is an application marketed by Klever Group. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase Klever PumpKIN 2.7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Klever PumpKIN 2.7.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Klever PumpKIN 2.7.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Klever PumpKIN 2.7.1". If it is installed on your PC the Klever PumpKIN 2.7.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Klever PumpKIN 2.7.1 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Klever PumpKIN 2.7.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Klever PumpKIN 2.7.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.klever.net/
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32 setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection Uninstall 132 C:\Program Files\Klever\Nothings\PumpKIN.INF
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Klever PumpKIN 2.7.1.
8. After uninstalling Klever PumpKIN 2.7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Klever PumpKIN 2.7.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Klever PumpKIN 2.7.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Klever PumpKIN 2.7.1 by Klever Group from your computer, we are not saying that Klever PumpKIN 2.7.1 by Klever Group is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Klever PumpKIN 2.7.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 19:16:33.103