This web page contains complete information on how to remove Klett Lernen for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Klett Lernen from your systemErnst Klett Verlag GmbH
. More information on Ernst Klett Verlag GmbH can be seen here
. You can read more about on Klett Lernen at https://www.klett.de/klett-lernen
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Klett\KlettLernen directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove Klett Lernen by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Klett\KlettLernen\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Start.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.10 MB (2197280 bytes) on disk.
Klett Lernen contains of the executables below. They take 4.33 MB (4535408
bytes) on disk.
- Start.exe (2.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (832.05 KB)
- KlettLernen.exe (1.18 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (13.50 KB)
- qwebengine_convert_dict.exe (224.50 KB)
This info is about Klett Lernen version 1.0.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Klett Lernen versions:
Klett Lernen is a program released by Ernst Klett Verlag GmbH. Some users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Klett Lernen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Klett Lernen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Klett Lernen or simply activate the Search field and type in "Klett Lernen". If it is installed on your PC the Klett Lernen application will be found very quickly. After you click Klett Lernen in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Klett Lernen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Klett Lernen:
- The software company is: https://www.klett.de/klett-lernen
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Klett\KlettLernen\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Klett Lernen.
8. After uninstalling Klett Lernen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Klett Lernen which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Klett Lernen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Klett Lernen by Ernst Klett Verlag GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Klett Lernen by Ernst Klett Verlag GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Klett Lernen supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 16:47:14.353