You can find below detailed information on how to remove Klavierakkorde 1.6.1 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Klavierakkorde 1.6.1 from your PCAB-Tools.com
. You can find out more on AB-Tools.com or check for application updates here
. More details about Klavierakkorde 1.6.1 can be seen at http://www.ab-tools.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AB-Tools.com\Klavierakkorde directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. Klavierakkorde 1.6.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AB-Tools.com\Klavierakkorde\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 170.95 KB (175048 bytes) on disk and is called KA.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Klavierakkorde 1.6.1. They occupy 971.38 KB (994688
bytes) on disk.
- HepHelp.exe (49.74 KB)
- KA.exe (170.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.45 KB)
- Update.exe (54.24 KB)
This info is about Klavierakkorde 1.6.1 version 1.6.1
Klavierakkorde 1.6.1 is a program marketed by AB-Tools.com. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove Klavierakkorde 1.6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Klavierakkorde 1.6.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Klavierakkorde 1.6.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Klavierakkorde 1.6.1". If it is installed on your PC the Klavierakkorde 1.6.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Klavierakkorde 1.6.1 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Klavierakkorde 1.6.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Klavierakkorde 1.6.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ab-tools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AB-Tools.com\Klavierakkorde\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Klavierakkorde 1.6.1.
8. After removing Klavierakkorde 1.6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Klavierakkorde 1.6.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Klavierakkorde 1.6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Klavierakkorde 1.6.1 by AB-Tools.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Klavierakkorde 1.6.1 by AB-Tools.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Klavierakkorde 1.6.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 09:42:08.647