Kiwi for Gmail
Kiwi for Gmail is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Kiwi for Gmail from your computerZive, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Zive, Inc.. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\KiwiForGmail directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Kiwi for Gmail is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\KiwiForGmail\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Kiwi for Gmail's primary file takes about 1.93 MB (2021872 bytes) and its name is Kiwi for Gmail.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Kiwi for Gmail. They occupy 14.56 MB (15269216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (195.98 KB)
- Kiwi for Gmail.exe (1.93 MB)
- Kiwi for Gmail_ExecutionStub.exe (1.93 MB)
- Kiwi Launcher.exe (336.98 KB)
- Kiwi Mailto.exe (196.98 KB)
- Update.exe (1.72 MB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (14.98 KB)
- Kiwi for Gmail.exe (7.81 MB)
- Kiwi Launcher.exe (299.48 KB)
- Kiwi Mailto.exe (160.48 KB)
The current page applies to Kiwi for Gmail version 2.0.330
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Kiwi for Gmail:
...click to view all...
Kiwi for Gmail is an application offered by Zive, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Kiwi for Gmail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Kiwi for Gmail from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Kiwi for Gmail or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kiwi for Gmail". The Kiwi for Gmail program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Kiwi for Gmail in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Kiwi for Gmail, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Kiwi for Gmail.
8. After removing Kiwi for Gmail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Kiwi for Gmail which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kiwi for Gmail using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kiwi for Gmail by Zive, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Kiwi for Gmail by Zive, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kiwi for Gmail in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 07:07:43.230