Kiwi for Gmail
Kiwi for Gmail is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Kiwi for Gmail from your computerZive, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Zive, Inc.. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\KiwiForGmail directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Kiwi for Gmail is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\KiwiForGmail\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Kiwi for Gmail's primary file takes about 1.93 MB (2021872 bytes) and its name is Kiwi for Gmail.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Kiwi for Gmail. They occupy 14.56 MB (15269216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (195.98 KB)
- Kiwi for Gmail.exe (1.93 MB)
- Kiwi for Gmail_ExecutionStub.exe (1.93 MB)
- Kiwi Launcher.exe (336.98 KB)
- Kiwi Mailto.exe (196.98 KB)
- Update.exe (1.72 MB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (14.98 KB)
- Kiwi for Gmail.exe (7.81 MB)
- Kiwi Launcher.exe (299.48 KB)
- Kiwi Mailto.exe (160.48 KB)
The current page applies to Kiwi for Gmail version 2.0.330
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Kiwi for Gmail:
...click to view all...
Kiwi for Gmail is an application offered by Zive, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Kiwi for Gmail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Kiwi for Gmail from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Kiwi for Gmail or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kiwi for Gmail". If it exists on your system the Kiwi for Gmail application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Kiwi for Gmail in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Kiwi for Gmail, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Kiwi for Gmail.
8. After removing Kiwi for Gmail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Kiwi for Gmail which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kiwi for Gmail using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kiwi for Gmail by Zive, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Kiwi for Gmail by Zive, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kiwi for Gmail in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 07:07:43.230