Kiwi Music Player version 1.2.8
You can find on this page details on how to remove Kiwi Music Player version 1.2.8 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Kiwi Music Player version 1.2.8 from your computerStudio Quipo inc.
. More info about Studio Quipo inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.studioquipo.com
to get more info about Kiwi Music Player version 1.2.8 on Studio Quipo inc.'s website. Kiwi Music Player version 1.2.8 is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Kiwi Music Player directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Kiwi Music Player version 1.2.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Kiwi Music Player\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Kiwi Music Player.exe and occupies 71.15 MB (74603035 bytes).
Kiwi Music Player version 1.2.8 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 124.33 MB (130368074
bytes) on disk:
- Kiwi Music Player.exe (71.15 MB)
- KiwiUpdater.exe (45.94 MB)
- nwjc.exe (6.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.09 KB)
This page is about Kiwi Music Player version 1.2.8 version 1.2.8
Kiwi Music Player version 1.2.8 is a program marketed by Studio Quipo inc.. Frequently, users want to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Kiwi Music Player version 1.2.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Kiwi Music Player version 1.2.8 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Kiwi Music Player version 1.2.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kiwi Music Player version 1.2.8". If it is installed on your PC the Kiwi Music Player version 1.2.8 application will be found very quickly. When you click Kiwi Music Player version 1.2.8 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Kiwi Music Player version 1.2.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kiwi Music Player version 1.2.8:
- The software company is: http://www.studioquipo.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Kiwi Music Player\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kiwi Music Player version 1.2.8.
8. After uninstalling Kiwi Music Player version 1.2.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Kiwi Music Player version 1.2.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kiwi Music Player version 1.2.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Kiwi Music Player version 1.2.8 by Studio Quipo inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Kiwi Music Player version 1.2.8 by Studio Quipo inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Kiwi Music Player version 1.2.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 20:03:43.803