Kitchendesigner is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Kitchendesigner from your system3DVIA, Dassault Systèmes
. Take a look here
where you can read more on 3DVIA, Dassault Systèmes. You can get more details on Kitchendesigner at http://www.squareclock.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SquareClock.efc3a0f7 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Kitchendesigner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SquareClock.efc3a0f7\SQ.Remover.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled SQ.3D.Modeller.exe and occupies 27.66 MB (29000712 bytes).
Kitchendesigner contains of the executables below. They occupy 27.86 MB (29216272
bytes) on disk.
- SQ.3D.Modeller.exe (27.66 MB)
- SQ.Remover.exe (210.51 KB)
Kitchendesigner is a program by the software company 3DVIA, Dassault Systèmes. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Kitchendesigner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Kitchendesigner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Kitchendesigner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kitchendesigner". If it exists on your system the Kitchendesigner application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Kitchendesigner in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Kitchendesigner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kitchendesigner:
- The software company is: http://www.squareclock.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SquareClock.efc3a0f7\SQ.Remover.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kitchendesigner.
8. After removing Kitchendesigner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kitchendesigner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kitchendesigner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Kitchendesigner by 3DVIA, Dassault Systèmes from your computer, nor are we saying that Kitchendesigner by 3DVIA, Dassault Systèmes is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kitchendesigner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-26 17:14:43.243