Kitchen Star is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Kitchen Star from your systemSoftgames GmBH
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Softgames GmBH. You can see more info about Kitchen Star at http://m.softgames.de
. Kitchen Star is commonly set up in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\kitchenstar-bfbd7171f3f94c414eeee315a2a90607" folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Kitchen Star is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\kitchenstar-bfbd7171f3f94c414eeee315a2a90607\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled webapp-uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 88.90 KB (91032 bytes).
Kitchen Star contains of the executables below. They take 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
Kitchen Star is an application marketed by the software company Softgames GmBH. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Kitchen Star is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Kitchen Star using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Kitchen Star or simply click the Search field and type in "Kitchen Star". If it is installed on your PC the Kitchen Star program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Kitchen Star in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Kitchen Star, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Kitchen Star:
- The web site of the application is: http://m.softgames.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\kitchenstar-bfbd7171f3f94c414eeee315a2a90607\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kitchen Star.
8. After uninstalling Kitchen Star, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kitchen Star which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kitchen Star using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kitchen Star by Softgames GmBH from your PC, we are not saying that Kitchen Star by Softgames GmBH is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kitchen Star supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 07:33:48.063