Kirby Alarm v2.11
You can find below details on how to uninstall Kirby Alarm v2.11 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Kirby Alarm v2.11 from your computerIan Cook
. Check out here
for more information on Ian Cook. Please open http://www.kirbyfooty.com
if you want to read more on Kirby Alarm v2.11 on Ian Cook's web page. Usually the Kirby Alarm v2.11 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kirby Alarm folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Kirby Alarm v2.11's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kirby Alarm\unins000.exe. kirbyalarm.exe is the Kirby Alarm v2.11's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.30 MB (1366528 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Kirby Alarm v2.11. They occupy about 2.22 MB (2327186
bytes) on disk.
- kemail.exe (863.00 KB)
- kirbyalarm.exe (1.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.14 KB)
This data is about Kirby Alarm v2.11 version 2.11
Kirby Alarm v2.11 is a program offered by Ian Cook. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Kirby Alarm v2.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Kirby Alarm v2.11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Kirby Alarm v2.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kirby Alarm v2.11". The Kirby Alarm v2.11 app will be found very quickly. After you select Kirby Alarm v2.11 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Kirby Alarm v2.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kirby Alarm v2.11:
- The software company is: http://www.kirbyfooty.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kirby Alarm\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Kirby Alarm v2.11.
8. After removing Kirby Alarm v2.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Kirby Alarm v2.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kirby Alarm v2.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Kirby Alarm v2.11 by Ian Cook from your PC, we are not saying that Kirby Alarm v2.11 by Ian Cook is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kirby Alarm v2.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-19 10:53:46.263