Kirby Alarm v2.11
You can find below details on how to uninstall Kirby Alarm v2.11 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Kirby Alarm v2.11 from your computerIan Cook
. Check out here
for more information on Ian Cook. Please open http://www.kirbyfooty.com
if you want to read more on Kirby Alarm v2.11 on Ian Cook's web page. Usually the Kirby Alarm v2.11 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kirby Alarm folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Kirby Alarm v2.11's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kirby Alarm\unins000.exe. kirbyalarm.exe is the Kirby Alarm v2.11's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.30 MB (1366528 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Kirby Alarm v2.11. They occupy about 2.22 MB (2327186
bytes) on disk.
- kemail.exe (863.00 KB)
- kirbyalarm.exe (1.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.14 KB)
This data is about Kirby Alarm v2.11 version 2.11
Kirby Alarm v2.11 is a program offered by Ian Cook. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Kirby Alarm v2.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Kirby Alarm v2.11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Kirby Alarm v2.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kirby Alarm v2.11". If it is installed on your PC the Kirby Alarm v2.11 app will be found very quickly. After you click Kirby Alarm v2.11 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Kirby Alarm v2.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kirby Alarm v2.11:
- The software company is: http://www.kirbyfooty.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kirby Alarm\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Kirby Alarm v2.11.
8. After removing Kirby Alarm v2.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Kirby Alarm v2.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kirby Alarm v2.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Kirby Alarm v2.11 by Ian Cook from your PC, we are not saying that Kirby Alarm v2.11 by Ian Cook is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kirby Alarm v2.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-19 10:53:46.263