You can find below details on how to uninstall Kinza for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Kinza from your computerThe Chromium Authors
. You can read more on The Chromium Authors or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\83.0.4103.97\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Kinza. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.82 MB (1910360 bytes) on disk and is labeled kinza.exe.
The executables below are part of Kinza. They take about 7.95 MB (8335112
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (676.09 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.82 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.23 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (832.50 KB)
- setup.exe (3.43 MB)
The current page applies to Kinza version 6.3.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Kinza versions:
...click to view all...
Kinza is a program released by the software company The Chromium Authors. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Kinza from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Kinza or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kinza". If it exists on your system the Kinza program will be found automatically. After you select Kinza in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Kinza.
8. After uninstalling Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kinza that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Kinza by The Chromium Authors from your PC, nor are we saying that Kinza by The Chromium Authors is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kinza in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 13:11:23.930