Kinza is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Kinza from your computerAuteurs de Kinza
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Auteurs de Kinza. Kinza is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Kinza is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\83.0.4103.61\Installer\setup.exe. kinza.exe is the Kinza's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.82 MB (1910360 bytes) on disk.
Kinza is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.95 MB (8335112
bytes) on disk:
- chrome_proxy.exe (676.09 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.82 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.23 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (832.50 KB)
- setup.exe (3.43 MB)
The current web page applies to Kinza version 6.3.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Kinza:
...click to view all...
Kinza is a program marketed by the software company Auteurs de Kinza. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Kinza from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Kinza or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kinza". The Kinza program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Kinza in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Kinza, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Kinza.
8. After uninstalling Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Kinza which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Kinza by Auteurs de Kinza from your computer, we are not saying that Kinza by Auteurs de Kinza is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Kinza in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 19:02:39.423