Kingsoft Vulnerability Fix
Kingsoft Vulnerability Fix is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Kingsoft Vulnerability Fix from your computerKingsoft
. Additional info about Kingsoft can be seen here
. Kingsoft Vulnerability Fix is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Kingsoft\Kingsoft Internet Security 9 Plus\ksa folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing Kingsoft Vulnerability Fix is C:\Program Files\Kingsoft\Kingsoft Internet Security 9 Plus\ksa\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named ksamain.exe and it has a size of 121.47 KB (124384 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Kingsoft Vulnerability Fix. They take about 2.00 MB (2100621
bytes) on disk.
- ksamain.exe (121.47 KB)
- ksa_setup.exe (1.81 MB)
- uninstall.exe (75.70 KB)
Kingsoft Vulnerability Fix is a program marketed by the software company Kingsoft. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase Kingsoft Vulnerability Fix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Kingsoft Vulnerability Fix from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Kingsoft Vulnerability Fix or simply click the Search field and type in "Kingsoft Vulnerability Fix". If it exists on your system the Kingsoft Vulnerability Fix application will be found automatically. After you select Kingsoft Vulnerability Fix in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Kingsoft Vulnerability Fix, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Kingsoft Vulnerability Fix.
8. After removing Kingsoft Vulnerability Fix, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Kingsoft Vulnerability Fix that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kingsoft Vulnerability Fix using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kingsoft Vulnerability Fix by Kingsoft from your computer, we are not saying that Kingsoft Vulnerability Fix by Kingsoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kingsoft Vulnerability Fix in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 15:44:48.700