Kingsoft Office 2013
Kingsoft Office 2013 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Kingsoft Office 2013 from your PCKingsoft Corp.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Kingsoft Corp.. Please follow http://en.kingsoft.com
if you want to read more on Kingsoft Office 2013 on Kingsoft Corp.'s page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft Office\utility directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove Kingsoft Office 2013 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft Office\utility\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. uninst.exe is the Kingsoft Office 2013's main executable file and it takes about 1.02 MB (1070792 bytes) on disk.
Kingsoft Office 2013 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.20 MB (1260552
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (1.02 MB)
- wpsunwiz.exe (185.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20650
of Kingsoft Office 2013.
Kingsoft Office 2013 is a program released by the software company Kingsoft Corp.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Kingsoft Office 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Kingsoft Office 2013 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Kingsoft Office 2013 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kingsoft Office 2013". The Kingsoft Office 2013 application will be found very quickly. After you click Kingsoft Office 2013 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Kingsoft Office 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kingsoft Office 2013:
- The web site of the application is: http://en.kingsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft Office\utility\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Kingsoft Office 2013.
8. After uninstalling Kingsoft Office 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Kingsoft Office 2013 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kingsoft Office 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Kingsoft Office 2013 by Kingsoft Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Kingsoft Office 2013 by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kingsoft Office 2013 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 16:00:25.437