Kingsoft Office 2013
Kingsoft Office 2013 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Kingsoft Office 2013 from your PCKingsoft Corp.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Kingsoft Corp.. Please follow http://en.kingsoft.com
if you want to read more on Kingsoft Office 2013 on Kingsoft Corp.'s page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft Office\utility directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove Kingsoft Office 2013 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft Office\utility\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. uninst.exe is the Kingsoft Office 2013's main executable file and it takes about 1.02 MB (1070792 bytes) on disk.
Kingsoft Office 2013 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.20 MB (1260552
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (1.02 MB)
- wpsunwiz.exe (185.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1150
of Kingsoft Office 2013.
Kingsoft Office 2013 is a program released by the software company Kingsoft Corp.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Kingsoft Office 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Kingsoft Office 2013 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Kingsoft Office 2013 or simply click the Search field and type in "Kingsoft Office 2013". If it exists on your system the Kingsoft Office 2013 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Kingsoft Office 2013 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Kingsoft Office 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kingsoft Office 2013:
- The publisher is: http://en.kingsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingsoft Office\utility\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Kingsoft Office 2013.
8. After uninstalling Kingsoft Office 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Kingsoft Office 2013 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kingsoft Office 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Kingsoft Office 2013 by Kingsoft Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Kingsoft Office 2013 by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kingsoft Office 2013 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 16:00:25.437