This web page contains complete information on how to remove Kingsoft AntiVirus for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Kingsoft AntiVirus from your systemKingsoft Internet Security
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Kingsoft Internet Security. Kingsoft AntiVirus is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Kingsoft\Kingsoft Internet Security folder, depending on the user's decision. Kingsoft AntiVirus's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Kingsoft\Kingsoft Internet Security\uninst.exe /kav. Kingsoft AntiVirus's main file takes around 669.40 KB (685464 bytes) and is called kismain.exe.
Kingsoft AntiVirus is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.61 MB (4839014
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- kbox.exe (601.40 KB)
- kfiledestroy.exe (341.40 KB)
- kismain.exe (669.40 KB)
- kisuisp.exe (521.40 KB)
- krecycle.exe (962.90 KB)
- ksamain.exe (273.40 KB)
- ksignsp.exe (157.40 KB)
- procmgrex.exe (863.40 KB)
- uninst.exe (334.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.0.7
of Kingsoft AntiVirus. For other Kingsoft AntiVirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Kingsoft AntiVirus you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Kingsoft AntiVirus:
- C:\Program Files\kingsoft\Kingsoft Internet Security
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Kingsoft AntiVirus
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\kingsoft\Kingsoft Internet Security\dbghelp.dll
- C:\Program Files\kingsoft\Kingsoft Internet Security\desktop.ini
- C:\Program Files\kingsoft\Kingsoft Internet Security\diskaccess.dll
- C:\Program Files\kingsoft\Kingsoft Internet Security\install.xml
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Kingsoft Internet Security
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Kingsoft Internet Security\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Kingsoft Internet Security\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Kingsoft Internet Security\publisher
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Kingsoft Internet Security\UninstallString
Kingsoft AntiVirus is a program marketed by Kingsoft Internet Security. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall Kingsoft AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Kingsoft AntiVirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Kingsoft AntiVirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kingsoft AntiVirus". If it is installed on your PC the Kingsoft AntiVirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Kingsoft AntiVirus in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Kingsoft AntiVirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Kingsoft AntiVirus.
8. After uninstalling Kingsoft AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Kingsoft AntiVirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kingsoft AntiVirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Kingsoft AntiVirus by Kingsoft Internet Security from your PC, we are not saying that Kingsoft AntiVirus by Kingsoft Internet Security is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kingsoft AntiVirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 03:47:05.120