This web page contains detailed information on how to remove KingsRoad for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall KingsRoad from your systemPokki
. Open here
for more info on Pokki. KingsRoad is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove KingsRoad by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 7.51 MB (7874048 bytes) on disk and is named ServiceHostApp.exe.
KingsRoad contains of the executables below. They take 31.96 MB (33509848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HostAppService.exe (7.49 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (7.35 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (6.69 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (1.44 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (1.43 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.7
KingsRoad is an application marketed by the software company Pokki. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall KingsRoad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall KingsRoad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find KingsRoad or simply click the Search field and type in "KingsRoad". The KingsRoad app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select KingsRoad in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about KingsRoad, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KingsRoad.
8. After removing KingsRoad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of KingsRoad that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KingsRoad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove KingsRoad by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that KingsRoad by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove KingsRoad in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-04 18:36:07.530