Kingo Android ROOT version 184.108.40.2062
Kingo Android ROOT version 220.127.116.112 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Kingo Android ROOT version 18.104.22.1682 from your computerKingosoft Technology Ltd.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Kingosoft Technology Ltd.. Detailed information about Kingo Android ROOT version 22.214.171.1242 can be seen at http://www.kingoapp.com/
. Kingo Android ROOT version 126.96.36.1992 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingo Android ROOT folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Kingo Android ROOT version 188.8.131.522 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingo Android ROOT\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 809.81 KB (829248 bytes) on disk and is titled SuperRoot.exe.
Kingo Android ROOT version 184.108.40.2062 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 30.69 MB (32178931
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- checkupdate.exe (368.98 KB)
- KingoSoftService.exe (16.98 KB)
- SuperRoot.exe (809.81 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- updater.exe (90.31 KB)
- setup.exe (23.61 MB)
- 7z.exe (157.31 KB)
- aapt.exe (841.31 KB)
- adb.exe (1.67 MB)
- DPInst.exe (539.38 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (664.49 KB)
- fastboot.exe (322.82 KB)
- fstool.exe (411.23 KB)
- tar.exe (169.81 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.112
of Kingo Android ROOT version 18.104.22.1682.
Kingo Android ROOT version 22.214.171.1242 is an application by the software company Kingosoft Technology Ltd.. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Kingo Android ROOT version 126.96.36.1992 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Kingo Android ROOT version 188.8.131.522 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Kingo Android ROOT version 184.108.40.2062 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kingo Android ROOT version 220.127.116.112". The Kingo Android ROOT version 18.104.22.1682 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Kingo Android ROOT version 22.214.171.1242 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Kingo Android ROOT version 126.96.36.1992, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Kingo Android ROOT version 188.8.131.522:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kingoapp.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingo Android ROOT\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kingo Android ROOT version 184.108.40.2062.
8. After uninstalling Kingo Android ROOT version 220.127.116.112, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kingo Android ROOT version 18.104.22.1682 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kingo Android ROOT version 22.214.171.1242 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kingo Android ROOT version 126.96.36.1992 by Kingosoft Technology Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Kingo Android ROOT version 188.8.131.522 by Kingosoft Technology Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kingo Android ROOT version 184.108.40.2062 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-20 14:00:50.957