Kingdom Tales version 1.0
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Kingdom Tales version 1.0 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Kingdom Tales version 1.0 from your PCLibredia
. Additional info about Libredia can be read here
. Please follow http://www.libredia.com/
if you want to read more on Kingdom Tales version 1.0 on Libredia's web page. Kingdom Tales version 1.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingdom Tales directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Kingdom Tales version 1.0's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingdom Tales\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled ktales.exe and it has a size of 529.50 KB (542208 bytes).
Kingdom Tales version 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.20 MB (1257246
bytes) on disk:
- ktales.exe (529.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This web page is about Kingdom Tales version 1.0 version 1.0
Kingdom Tales version 1.0 is an application by Libredia. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Kingdom Tales version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Kingdom Tales version 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Kingdom Tales version 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kingdom Tales version 1.0". The Kingdom Tales version 1.0 application will be found automatically. After you click Kingdom Tales version 1.0 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Kingdom Tales version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kingdom Tales version 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.libredia.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingdom Tales\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Kingdom Tales version 1.0.
8. After removing Kingdom Tales version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kingdom Tales version 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kingdom Tales version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Kingdom Tales version 1.0 by Libredia from your computer, nor are we saying that Kingdom Tales version 1.0 by Libredia is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kingdom Tales version 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-09 16:50:37.807