Kingdom Tales version 1.0
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Kingdom Tales version 1.0 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Kingdom Tales version 1.0 from your PCLibredia
. Additional info about Libredia can be read here
. Please follow http://www.libredia.com/
if you want to read more on Kingdom Tales version 1.0 on Libredia's web page. Kingdom Tales version 1.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingdom Tales directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Kingdom Tales version 1.0's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingdom Tales\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled ktales.exe and it has a size of 529.50 KB (542208 bytes).
Kingdom Tales version 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.20 MB (1257246
bytes) on disk:
- ktales.exe (529.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This web page is about Kingdom Tales version 1.0 version 1.0
Kingdom Tales version 1.0 is an application by Libredia. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Kingdom Tales version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Kingdom Tales version 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Kingdom Tales version 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kingdom Tales version 1.0". If it exists on your system the Kingdom Tales version 1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Kingdom Tales version 1.0 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Kingdom Tales version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kingdom Tales version 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.libredia.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kingdom Tales\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Kingdom Tales version 1.0.
8. After removing Kingdom Tales version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kingdom Tales version 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kingdom Tales version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Kingdom Tales version 1.0 by Libredia from your computer, nor are we saying that Kingdom Tales version 1.0 by Libredia is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kingdom Tales version 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 16:50:37.807