This page is about Kingdom Tales for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Kingdom Tales from your computerToomkyGames.com
. You can find out more on ToomkyGames.com or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
if you want to read more on Kingdom Tales on ToomkyGames.com's page. Kingdom Tales is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Kingdom Tales directory, regulated by the user's option. Kingdom Tales's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Kingdom Tales\unins000.exe. KingdomTales.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 895.00 KB (916480 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Kingdom Tales. They take about 2.54 MB (2658857
bytes) on disk.
- Game.exe (529.50 KB)
- KingdomTales.exe (895.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
Kingdom Tales is an application released by the software company ToomkyGames.com. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Kingdom Tales is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Kingdom Tales from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Kingdom Tales or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kingdom Tales". The Kingdom Tales application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Kingdom Tales in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Kingdom Tales, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Kingdom Tales:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Kingdom Tales\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Kingdom Tales.
8. After removing Kingdom Tales, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Kingdom Tales that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kingdom Tales using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Kingdom Tales by ToomkyGames.com from your PC, we are not saying that Kingdom Tales by ToomkyGames.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Kingdom Tales supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 00:17:18.747