You can find below details on how to remove Kingdom Rush for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Kingdom Rush from your computerShmehao.com
. You can read more on Shmehao.com or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Kingdom Rush at http://www.shmehao.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Kingdom Rush directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Kingdom Rush is C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Kingdom Rush\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Kingdom Rush.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 24.99 MB (26199040 bytes) on disk.
Kingdom Rush installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 25.66 MB (26906394
bytes) on disk.
- Kingdom Rush.exe (24.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
Kingdom Rush is an application released by Shmehao.com. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Kingdom Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Kingdom Rush from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Kingdom Rush or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kingdom Rush". If it is installed on your PC the Kingdom Rush application will be found automatically. When you select Kingdom Rush in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Kingdom Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Kingdom Rush:
- The software company is: http://www.shmehao.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Kingdom Rush\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Kingdom Rush.
8. After removing Kingdom Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Kingdom Rush which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kingdom Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Kingdom Rush by Shmehao.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Kingdom Rush by Shmehao.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Kingdom Rush in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-24 15:25:59.440