Kingdom Come: Deliverance
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Kingdom Come: Deliverance for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Kingdom Come: Deliverance from your computerWarhorse Studios
. More info about Warhorse Studios can be seen here
. More data about the app Kingdom Come: Deliverance can be seen at https://www.kingdomcomerpg.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\KingdomComeDeliverance folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.97 MB (3111712 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Kingdom Come: Deliverance. They take about 72.74 MB (76270552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.97 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (558.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.64 MB)
- uninstall.exe (138.20 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.57 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (417.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.10 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.50 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- skse_loader.exe (133.00 KB)
- skse_steam_boot.exe (54.00 KB)
- GenerateFNISforModders.exe (572.00 KB)
- hkxcmd.exe (10.04 MB)
- GenerateFNISforUsers.exe (491.00 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
If you're planning to uninstall Kingdom Come: Deliverance you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NVIDIA Corporation\Ansel\Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is an application released by Warhorse Studios. Frequently, users want to remove it. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Kingdom Come: Deliverance is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Kingdom Come: Deliverance with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Kingdom Come: Deliverance or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kingdom Come: Deliverance". The Kingdom Come: Deliverance application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Kingdom Come: Deliverance in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Kingdom Come: Deliverance, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Kingdom Come: Deliverance:
- The publisher is: https://www.kingdomcomerpg.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kingdom Come: Deliverance.
8. After removing Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kingdom Come: Deliverance that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kingdom Come: Deliverance using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Kingdom Come: Deliverance by Warhorse Studios from your PC, we are not saying that Kingdom Come: Deliverance by Warhorse Studios is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Kingdom Come: Deliverance supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 15:00:22.850