Kingdia CD Extractor V3.7.12
Kingdia CD Extractor V3.7.12 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Kingdia CD Extractor V3.7.12 from your PCKingdia Software
. Further information on Kingdia Software can be found here
. You can see more info about Kingdia CD Extractor V3.7.12 at http://www.Kingdia.com/
. Usually the Kingdia CD Extractor V3.7.12 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Kingdia Software\Kingdia CD Extractor folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Kingdia CD Extractor V3.7.12 is C:\Program Files\Kingdia Software\Kingdia CD Extractor\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.75 MB (1839186 bytes) on disk and is named Kingdia CD Extractor.exe.
Kingdia CD Extractor V3.7.12 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.43 MB (2546540
bytes) on disk.
- Kingdia CD Extractor.exe (1.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This web page is about Kingdia CD Extractor V3.7.12 version 3.7.12
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Kingdia CD Extractor V3.7.12.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Kingdia CD Extractor V3.7.12 from your computer:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Kingdia Software\Kingdia CD Extractor
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Kingdia Software\Kingdia CD Extractor\Kingdia CD Extractor.ini
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Kingdia Software\Kingdia CD Extractor\LocalCDDB\CDDB_Batch.txt
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Kingdia Software\Kingdia CD Extractor\LocalCDDB\CDexGenres.txt
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Kingdia Software\Kingdia CD Extractor\Plugins\in_vorbis.ini
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Kingdia CD Extractor_is1
Kingdia CD Extractor V3.7.12 is a program marketed by the software company Kingdia Software. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Kingdia CD Extractor V3.7.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Kingdia CD Extractor V3.7.12 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Kingdia CD Extractor V3.7.12 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kingdia CD Extractor V3.7.12". If it is installed on your PC the Kingdia CD Extractor V3.7.12 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Kingdia CD Extractor V3.7.12 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Kingdia CD Extractor V3.7.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kingdia CD Extractor V3.7.12:
- The publisher is: http://www.Kingdia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Kingdia Software\Kingdia CD Extractor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Kingdia CD Extractor V3.7.12.
8. After uninstalling Kingdia CD Extractor V3.7.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Kingdia CD Extractor V3.7.12 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kingdia CD Extractor V3.7.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kingdia CD Extractor V3.7.12 by Kingdia Software from your PC, we are not saying that Kingdia CD Extractor V3.7.12 by Kingdia Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kingdia CD Extractor V3.7.12 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-17 13:31:15.750